Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Cute Pictures

Oliver is growing up.  Both of them are so cute.  I hope Oliver doesn't get sick.  I am glad that Isaac is feeling better.  Robin I am glad you are doing makeup.  That is fun for you.  Karen you are going to have to be in charge of popcorn.  That way they will never run out.  Not much going on with me.  Work has been really busy, I don't think I am 100 percent yet because I am groucy like Isaac and just want to move slow.  My headache is a lot better so that is good.  They opened the new lobby at the hospital today and it is just beautiful.  I really like it.  Have a great hump day.  I have to work late tomorrow but not really really late.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...