Thursday, May 1, 2014

Why wouldn't the shrimp share his treasure?

Because he was a little shellfish.

Karen, good job at doing inventory early.  I keep forgetting to tell you that I have your math shirt.  I will give it to you this weekend.  Robin, I am sorry about the job.  That sucks.  Good luck tomorrow with your early morning Mom.  Oliver had a hard time going to sleep last night.  I forgot to give him a bath and I think messing up the routine made him have a hard time.  So I was tired today.  The weather was so nice that we were able to spend most of the day outside.  When Casey came home I rounded up all the weeds so everything should look better.  I thought Isaac was doing better.  He ate some rice for lunch but we decided to get out of the house a bit and go out for dinner and Isaac threw up in the car.  I felt bad for him.  I am hoping he is over the worst and that maybe we were just moving to fast.  I don't know.  He did eat some chicken nuggets when we got home.  I tried on the blessing outfit on Oliver and it is big but I think it will work.  I attached a picture.  Well everyone have a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...