Friday, May 2, 2014

Love Fridays

I am so glad it is Friday.  Karen made it down safe and sound.  We had pizza and then we went to Best Buy for a movie and Borders.  I found Oliver a book and Isaac a Frozen Sticker Book.  I am so excited for tomorrow.  Grandma Bodily didn't want to go to lunch so we will just go to the free comic book day and then stop by and say HI to her and come up.  The store opens at nine.  Karen helped us finish our puzzle.  It is really a neat one.  It was hard to do but both dad and I enjoyed it.  Robin I am glad they paid you last night and I hope you had a fun date night.  We got to go on a tour of the new building.  It is just beautiful.  I am way excited to move over there.  It will be done the end of September.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...