Tuesday, April 29, 2014

YEA

Thanks Mom for the tickets.  I am excited.  I am glad that everyone is going, we will have a good time.  I will bring some cute quilts to sit on.  We had a good day.  Isaac is feeling better but still kind of grumpy.  We went to story time and grocery shopping.  Jenn came over to sew.  Oliver was tired today and slept a lot.  I think that is growing.  Isaac and Casey are at the fun park so I am going to work on my table runner.  Karen bring yours up this weekend and I will do it for you.  Well everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel


Isaac when he was sick





Oliver tired today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...