Sunday, April 27, 2014

Low Key Weekend

I love the table Mom, I am so glad that you bought one.  I think that you will be really happy with it.  You should pick up one of your kits next weekend when you are up here if you wanted to start sewing again.  That would be fun.  Isaac wasn't a hundred percent this weekend so we just layed low.  Saturday he had diarrhea and threw up in the morning but seemed fine the rest of the day.  He was pretty grouchy and fell asleep at 5 and stayed asleep.  It was a nice evening for us and it felt like a break.  Me and Casey were able to watch two movies together which was nice.  Isaac woke up at 2 Saturday night and was sick.  I got him cleaned up and then he wanted to eat chicken nuggets and ate 3 of them.  He was sick this morning also and I had to teach so Casey stayed home with Oliver and Isaac and I went to church.  We just watched shows all day and Casey baked some bread.  We watch Toy Story 3 and Bolt and he liked both of those movies.  I worked on my hand sewing and am so close to being done with my table runner, finally.  Isaac seemed better this evening.  He ate some rice and had energy to race.  I talked to Lisa at church and she said that there is a stomach bug going around and it last 4-5 days.  She said that they had it last week.  It made me feel better that it was just a bug going around.  I was glad I talked to her.  Well I am excited for the blessing this weekend.  It will be fun.  I hope that everyone has a good Monday, don't work too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...