Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tuesday

Today was busy at work. So that was nice but now I am tired. I hadn't heard from the job I had an interview for so I called in to ask about it around 3. At 4 they called me back and said that they wanted to offer me the job. But I had to start Tuesday. I asked if They could work with me so I could give my two weeks and they said no deal. So I said I wasn't able to take it. I can't give 3 days notice while my boss is on vacation. It's not worth dumping on everybody. And there are other jobs. So that was my day I was kinda bummed because I had the job it was just unreasonable. Tomorrow I have a gig with the vodoo darlings so that will be fun. Have a good one 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...