Tuesday, May 27, 2014

A Hot One

Good job Karen with your plants.  That is exciting.  I hope that you get lots of fruit this year.  We had a really hot day up here.  I pulled out all the fans and swamp cooler and had the windows open today.  It still got hot and the ac turned on this evening so it was over 80.  It blew cool air so I think that they were able to fix the leak last year which is nice not to have to worry about that.  We walked to story time today and it was hot.  Story time was nice and went well.  When Casey got home we went grocery shopping and when we came home Isaac feel asleep at 6.  He slept until 7:30 and was super grouchy the rest of the night.  I put him to bed and I hope that he goes to sleep.  Robin Isaac has really liked his tool box.  Casey brought his work one home and they had to use their tool boxes together.  It was cute.  I took a picture of him using the tape measure.  Thanks for the pajamas Mom.  That will be really nice, thanks.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...