Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Too Fast

OK, I think Oliver and Isaac and growing way to fast.  Could you slow that down a bit.  Isn't that way early for him to be rolling?  I am glad everyone had a good day.  Dad came home, he is passing a kidney stone.  He isn't feeling a hundred percent.  I hope it passes quickly.  I am really good with anything this weekend.  Swimming, looking at spiders.  What ever you think will be the best.  I am really good with anything.  Work was good today.  It was quiet and I am getting things done.  Have a great Thursday.  It is suppose to be a little cooler.  Robin that is a lot of stickers.  Do you sew them on?  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...