Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday

Mom that is fun that you got to do nursery, that sounds really nice.  We had a pretty good day.  Isaac didn't want to go to church this morning so we were late getting there.  He did go to primary really well and did a really good job.  My lesson wasn't great but it filled the whole time.  I took a little nap while we watched the Tigger movie which was nice.  Then we went up and visited Randy.  It was good to visit for a while.  Isaac and Oliver were both really tired tonight and went to bed really fast.  Thank you for such a fun time this weekend.  It was so fun being together.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow and be safe driving and wear sunscreen.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...