Monday, May 26, 2014

Fun Day

I hope that everyone had a good time one their trips.  We had a really nice day.  Casey wanted to put flowers on his Grandpa's grave today for his Grandma.  Isaac didn't sleep great last night and I was tired so Casey and Isaac went up to Clifton and I stayed with Oliver and took a nap.  They had a really good trip.  I put pictures on facebook for his Grandma and she called Casey and said thanks for doing it.  When they got home we went to the swimming pool.  Isaac was so excited and happy to go swimming.  It was really fun.  I wasn't too excited to swim but it felt really nice and was fun.  It even made me feel not so fat if you can believe that.  Casey and Oliver came with but didn't swim.  They sat in the shade.  Some nice people let us use the shade in their umbrella.  Isaac fell asleep when we got home, he had a busy day.  We were going to go to Randy's for a barbecue but it was too much.  It will be a short week this week and that will be nice.  Thanks again for the fun time this weekend.  It is going to be hard to go back to real life tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...