Thursday, May 29, 2014

I've gone mad

I may have overreacted a bit on Isaac's teeth.  The black spot is gone so I don't think he has any cavities.  After much internal debate we are still going to take him in and ask the dentist all our questions that we have and have him look at Isaac.  My thought for this weekend is maybe everyone come up here and we can go to the farmer market and swimming, maybe some hiking.  Does that sound fun?  We can see how it goes with Dad.  Today was a lot cooler and it was nice.  We walked to the park and played in the backyard.  After dinner Casey and Isaac rode bikes and I drove then we meet for Icecream.  It was fun.  Well everyone have a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...