Thursday, May 29, 2014

I'm game

Swimming is good for me also.  I will have to see how dad is feeling.  He said he was feeling better.  I hope it stays that way.  Kidney stones ya just never know.  We can firm plans up tomorrow.  I had a quiet day at work and am getting all caught up.  It feels so nice.  I was almost bored this afternoon.  I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday.  Julie stopped by and gave me some new garments.  I so needed some.  That was so nice of her.  We sat and visited for a long time.  It was nice.  Not much else going on with me.  I am so tired.  Not have a coke really does make one tired at night.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...