Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Roller

I forgot the biggest news yesterday, Oliver rolled over from his front to back.  I haven't gotten a video yet but I will.  He did a today also.  He is getting big.  We brought up some of the bigger baby stuff this evening like the round jumper thing and his high chair.  He is growing up.  Also last night when I was brushing Isaac's teeth I noticed a black spot so we are taking him to the dentist on Friday to have them look at it.  We had a good day.  Isaac has been falling asleep at 5 or 6 the last two days and it isn't working out too well so I tried to keep him busy all day so he would nap at his normal time and it worked.  We went to the hobby and bought a train to paint and I saw on pintrest these cloth pin airplanes that I thought was cute.  Me and Isaac finished weeding the raspberries while Oliver took a nap.  It looks a lot better.  Robin I think that this weekend their was a bug thing in Farmington that we might go to.  It sounded pretty fun.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...