Sunday, August 31, 2014

failure

My fruit roll ups are a failure.  They are hard and not cute at all.  They taste good.  Just not going to be all wrapped up cute.  Next time.  We dried fruit today also.  It is taking forever.  I am excited to come up to Logan.  Karen is coming down and as soon as she gets here we will leave.  I was going to get up with my alarm and get bagels and stuff for tasty turkey sandwiches for lunch.  I thought that sounded really good.  We went to church today and made it through sacrament and then they said the bishop wanted to meet with us but after 45 minutes he came and said he would have to meet with us some other time.  So we at least got sacrament in.  I did take a huge nap and that felt nice.  I made lemon chicken for dinner and that tasted good.  Robin, I will see you up there when you get there.  Everyone drive safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...