Wednesday, September 3, 2014

whodo's

Robin, you and Karen were talking about spaghetti factory and going to that store on Friday night when you left Saturday for a pre birthday celebration.  Rachel said she was coming down for Riley's baptism so I thought it would be fun to have a pre birthday party on Friday.  If you can't make it, that is OK.  Next weekend is Karen's for reals birthday and we are going to Kamas.  I wasn't sure the exact plan yet but I am sure we will get that figured out.  Today we had a new person start working so that took most of the day.  I didn't sleep very good last night so it was a long day.  They did have chocolate cake so I made it through.  I am so glad that Isaac had a good time at preschool.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...