Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Whew!

Well my day has been good. I am glad that the week is half over. Work was good. I had a few things to work on so it went by pretty fast. After work I mowed my lawn. Of course I ran out of gas half way thru. So I went to get my gas can to fill it up and it was empty. So I ran to the gas station and got some more. It was annoying but I got it done. Now I am doing laundry. It also needed to be done. I also paid bills. Whew! I felt very productive this evening. Mom I would love to go to the Spaghetti Factory on Saturday. I have been craving that place. Well have a great Thursday tomorrow everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...