Saturday, September 6, 2014

Nice Day

It was a nice day.  The baptism went really well and we went to the open house for a little while before the baptism.  Isaac wanted to go swimming but I told him it wasn't a swimming pool just a place where people got baptized.  He went back and told his mom it was a bath tub. He was so good.  Oliver can move where he wants to get to and it is fun to watch him roll around.  We took naps after the baptism and then went to the mall and got legos for going to bathroom at Grandma's house.  He is doing really good at that.  I couldn't believe how crowded the store was.  Karen I am glad you had a good day.  It is pouring rain here right now.  It looked like you were really raining up in the mountains all day.  We don't have much planned for tomorrow.  We are going to have a quiet day.  WE will miss all the action from today and Friday.  It is always too quiet when everyone leaves.  I did dry some zucchini today and that looked really nice.  I think I am going to do that again. Have a nice Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...