Sunday, September 7, 2014

Wallet

Today was good joe ask me to do makeup so that was fun. It was good to get back into it. Yesterday Walter was till under the weather so I figured I would take myself out and have fun. I went and got my hair cut. Nothing crazy just trimmed and refreshed my layers. Then I went to gordmans and spent my 10 dollar reward points. I got some jeans. Then I wanted to try swigs so I went to bountiful and tried it. Smart cookies are way better then swig cookies, but it was a cute place. It's been nice to relax and just go at my own pace. Well not to much else with me. Have a good one


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...