Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Anniversary

Karen we will be their Friday evening then, thanks.  Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad, congratulations.  I hope that you had a good day.  We had a good day.  Casey didn't have to work and it was nice to see him.  I feel like we haven't gotten to see him in a while.  He mowed the lawn and it looks good.  Isaac had preschool today and his teacher said he is doing good.  He is a watcher and is learning how to play with others.  I was talking to his teacher and Isaac said "Don't you have to go to your class", basically go away.  He really wanted bread sticks afterwards since I got them for him the first day so we did that.  I may be buying bread sticks after school each time.  He didn't say much about what they did today.  It is hard getting much information out of him.  It was raining this evening and it was really pleasant.  Oliver seemed like he didn't feel great today, I am not sure what was going on with him.  I hope he feels better tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...