Monday, September 8, 2014

Downpour

Work was really busy today but I got a lot done.  I hope I can keep up that pace tomorrow.  Dad picked me up in a rainstorm and we decided to go to Yellow Fin for our anniversary.  It was really good.  As we were driving it was a river running down the street.  I took some pictures.  The water is up over the curb and running down the sidewalk.  I also took a picture of my office the other day and thought you would like to see it.  We did have a nice time walking around Borders.  Pete the cat has a whole series of books.  I hope Oliver gets feeling better.  Robin that is neat you got some many jobs.  Wow.  Karen I am excited to come up for your birthday.  We are taking dad's car in tomorrow to get it looked at.  The radiator is leaking again.  Have a wonderful day tomorrow.  LOVE MOM


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...