Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Poor Oliver

Sorry about your jeep Mom, that sucks.  I am glad that they are going to fix it for you.  Nice bag Robin, that is fun.  Poor Oliver wasn't feeling good today and had a fever.  He ate well and just slept a lot.  I took him to story time before I realized how sick he was and I feel bad.  He did a good job though and it was fun to go.  I sewed with Jenn and Casey took the boys to the mall and that is when he started to have a fever.  After they got home Oliver fell asleep and Casey and Isaac were playing so I canned some more tomatoes.  I did another 5 quarts so that makes 10 total.  I think I might get another 5 done.  Isaac fell asleep and Casey went to scouts so after Oliver went to bed I was able to sew for a while.  I was able to get about half of the Kleenex holders done and they are cute.  We are putting Isaac to bed late since he took a late nap.  I hope that he sleeps in tomorrow.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...