Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Eve

This morning started off bad.  Casey's Dad came over to help Casey put the windshield in and they almost had it sealed and it cracked down the middle.  It was really sad.  They found a place that could order it so they are going to install it on Wednesday.  After lunch we went on a hike in the canyon and it was so much fun.  I wanted to get some fall leafs and we got a couple good ones.  Isaac wasn't that interested in finding them he just liked being in the mountains.  That took all afternoon, we came home and had dinner.  Oliver fell asleep when we got home and took a three hour nap so he didn't go to bed until Isaac did.  I just put them to bed together.  Casey has to go back to work tomorrow and we will miss him.  It has been really fun having him home.  We will see everyone tomorrow.  I wrapped up Karen's present and Isaac is super excited for your Birthday.  Oh I may be crazy but I had this idea to make Kleenex holders for everyone for Christmas.  I attached a picture of them.  Their is enough for everyone so if you want them take them.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...