Thursday, September 11, 2014

Happy Birthday

Dad's jeep is still in the shop.  It might be done tomorrow morning.  So I am going to take him to get it in the morning and then go up to Karen's. If it isn't done then I am going to Karen's and Dave will take him down to the shop when it gets done.  If it doesn't get done tomorrow than I thought maybe Robin or Rachel could pick him up.  So many options.  I am excited to have a day off and play.  Rachel and Robin drive safe.  If you need any thing just give us a call.  I am so sorry about Casey's windshield.  That sucks.  I love your pictures of hiking in the mountains.  It looked like everyone had a really good time.  Have a great Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...