Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wednesday

Oliver is doing better.  He had a fever early this morning but when he woke up it had broken and he was a lot better today.  I think he is over the worst of it.  I think that Isaac may be coming down with it or the apple he ate today was bothering him.  He feel well at bed time.  Today felt busy.  Casey's windshield was delivered by a big semi truck.  It is really hard to put on though.  He worked on it a lot but it is difficult to put in.  Isaac had preschool and had a fun time.  The practiced the letter A so when he was home he wanted to make a Christmas decoration because the Kleenexes came and I said that they were for Christmas, so we made "A" Christmas decoration.  It is cute, I attached a picture.  Casey's crown fell off and he had an appointment at 2 to get it fixed.  We only have one car so I drove him out and I had to go back to pick up Isaac so he rode his bike back.  They were able to glue it back on so it wasn't too bad.  I also made zucchini bread, I double the recipe so I have four loafs.  It tastes pretty good but that could be the chocolate chips I added.  That always helps. :)

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...