Wednesday, September 10, 2014

fair

I had a nice time with Kay and Julie at the fair we saw it all.  It was so pretty outside, I hated to leave.  We all drove trax and that was fun.  I just thought you would like to know Rachel your quilts are 100 times better than what was there.   Robin that sounds fun to come up and spend the night.  I am so sorry that Walter isn't feeling well.  I hope he is OK.  Rachel, I hope that Oliver is feeling better.  He is just to cute to be sick.  Dad's jeep is still in the shop.  They had welded the pipes from the transmission to the radiator so they couldn't get them off.  All I can say is Pep Boys is on my black list.  Work was good.  It went by fast.  I am glad tomorrow is my Friday.  Enjoy the weather.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...