Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fair time

Julie wants to go to the fair for her birthday so me and Kay are taking her tomorrow after work.  We are all going to drive trax to the fairgrounds.  I know we are wild and crazy old people.  It should be an adventure for sure.  Dad's jeep was leaking fluid again so we took it to that mechanic we liked and the radiator is cracked.  He said they didn't put it in right so he is going to fix it up for us.  It also needs new brakes on the back.  I think we live under a bad moon sometimes.  Oh well life will go on. I think we should sue Pep Boys but I don't know if I have the strength. 

 That is neat that you got a free bag Robin.  I love free stuff.  It really rained here today.  I sure have enjoyed the rain.  It said on the weather tonight that New Harmony got 2 1/2 inches of rain today.  I thought you would like that piece of information Karen.  I bought stuff to make birthday cupcakes at Karen's house.  I thought Isaac would like that. Have a great hump day.  I am looking forward to playing this weekend.  Robin did you decide yet when you are coming up?  We will be there all weekend so anytime will work.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...