Sunday, September 7, 2014

Tired Boys

Mom, the clothes you got fit great.  The 4t pants fit Isaac good.  They are a little big around the waist but the length is good.  Oliver's pajamas are cute and are a little big which is great so he has room to grow.  Thanks.  Today was good.  Oliver slept in the morning and Isaac was kind of grumpy so we skipped sacrament and built all the legos.  Isaac loved it and it put him in a good mood.  We made it to church and my lesson went good and Oliver was good.  Isaac did really good in sunbeams also.  After church we meet Casey for an promptitude lunch that was fun.  We just played the rest of the day.  Calleen gave us some corn so we had corn and potatoes for dinner, it tasted good.  I would like to come to Kamas Friday Karen if that is alright around dinner time.  I thought that would be fun.  Isaac woke up this morning and was ready to go to Aunt Karen's house and give you your present.  I think that is why he was grumpy because I said we couldn't go today.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...