Sunday, September 7, 2014

So quiet

Today was a quiet day.  We went and got Grandma for breakfast. She didn't want to do much so we just came home.  The jeep is leaking radiator fluid again.  We are going to take it in and get it checked out.  We drove over to Murray park this evening and walked for a few minutes.  It was then we decided there was something really wrong with the fluid leaking.  It probably just is a hose.  Robin, I am so glad you got to do a photo shoot with Joe.  That is always a lot of fun for you.  I hope Walter gets feeling better soon.  Karen, I am glad you had a quiet day. You need to rest up for your birthday weekend.  Have a great week.  I am excited I only have to work 4 days.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...