Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A clean counter

Karen, good job getting things done.  That always feels good.  Mom we will come down on Friday and meet up with everyone.  That will be fun.  I had a productive day also.  This morning I put Oliver down for a nap and Isaac was playing.  I was cleaning up a bit and decided to can the tomatoes.  I have been putting it off but it was a lot of fun to do and I am glad that I did it.  The kitchen looks a lot better.  After lunch I took Isaac to school.  He didn't have a problem with me leaving him and had a lot of fun.  I was really proud of him.  I think he will have a good time.  He learned a lot also.  After I picked him up we went and got some bread sticks as a reward for doing good.  Oliver's second tooth broke through today.  He didn't feel great but I think the worst is over.  This evening we just played in the backyard, it was nice.  Tomorrow we are going to Clifton to visit Calleen and fix the truck.  It should be fun.  I will see everyone Friday.  That will be fun.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...