Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Where does the time go

Robin I am so glad that your pens were good ones.  I expect a lot of colored memo will be coming from your office.  Karen that is neat that you got to your peaches.  WE are still working on raisins.  They are just about dry so we will start our peaches tomorrow.   I can't believe that our baby is starting preschool.  I am sure he will love it, I am just not sure I am ready for him to be that old yet.  I can't get over how cute Oliver is.  I knew he would love ice cream.  I love the picture of them playing together.  There was talk of a spaghetti factory pre birthday celebration on Friday night.  And Robin wants to go to Gateway to this new store that has all their jewelry hanging by colors.  Do you want to come down Friday and spend the night?  That would be fun.  Just an idea. I wasn't sure if that would be too much for you.  How are your ankles.  I was so worried bowling took them back to square one again.  Work was busy and I got to go on a tour of the new building again.  It was fun to walk around.  I am getting so excited to move over.  It will be nice.  I love the view.  I will have to take a picture of it next time I am there.  Everyone have a great Wednesday.  That does seem nice to already be half way through the week.  I stayed a little over tonight so I could save up my leave.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...