Monday, November 17, 2014
cold
Robin if you think 16 is cold you should come up to Kamas. It was 4 this morning when I left for work. I got my free turkey today at work. I even got it to fit in my freezer. So yeah for me. Work is going good. I have stuff to work on so it goes by pretty fast. I hope everyone had a great Monday. Bye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
thanks for the fun weekend. It was nice to hang out at bear lake. Sunday was me and Jeramys 7th wedding anniversary. We are going to the re...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment