Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Weekend

We had a really nice day with Mom and Dad yesterday, thank you.  I am glad that Mom and Karen went shopping today, that sounds really fun and it sounds like you got good stuff.  Today was good.  I didn't have the energy to go to sacrament meeting so we just took our time this morning and just went to Sunday school and we had a really good time.  Their were good lessons today and the boys did really well.  Casey was home when we got home, the building he works in didn't have any heat so it was like 40 degrees inside so they sent everyone home.  It kind of sucks to have to use all his vacation again but Casey was able to get a nap which was good for him.  Oliver took a nap this afternoon also so me and Isaac played together and had a fun time.  It was Randy's birthday today so we went up their and spent the evening.  Terry made a roast and it tasted good.  It was a fun evening.  Tomorrow I have to get my teeth cleaned.  I hope that it goes well, I have been brushing a ton the last couple of weeks.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...