Saturday, November 22, 2014

Plans

I got the Black Friday ad for Joann's and they are having the the flannel on sale Wednesday morning and Friday morning.  I was thinking that if their weren't any sales that we wanted to go to on Friday I would just go on Wednesday and then we could sleep in if we were just doing late night sales.  I didn't know how everyone felt about that or if you guys wanted to go to Joann's early.  I guess I need to look at some ads and see if anyone has anything on Friday morning.  Then another idea I had with Mom was to take Wednesday Dec 6 off and go to the festival of trees and then that evening go and see the lights at temple square.  Would that be fun?  Well everyone stay warm and have a relaxing Sunday.

Love
Rachel


Isaac was dental flossing and brushing his teeth at the same time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...