Friday, November 21, 2014

Pretty Day

Today was so warm and beautiful, I loved it.  We went grocery shopping this morning and then after lunch we went on a walk and I let Isaac jump in all the puddles and walk in all the mud.  he had the funnest time and it was so nice to be outside.  When we got home Isaac wanted to take a bath so he did.  I feel like I always have to rush at night so I let him stay in as long as he wanted and it turned out to be an hour.  I filled it up with hot water again half way though.  I was glad we were able to take our time and just go slow today.  I don't have much planned for this weekend.  I am going to try to start cleaning so the house will be ready for everyone.  I am excited for thanksgiving.  We are going to have an awesome time.  I can't believe that it is next week.

Love
Rachel

Isaac panted his fingernails



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...