Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cookies

I am glad that Mom and Karen had dinner together, that sounds fun.  I am glad that your second job is going good Robin.  That is awesome you are learning a lot about Excel, that is a good skill to have.  It is pretty cold.  I put a space heater in Oliver's room last night and he slept a lot better.  He was tired today also so I think that he might be growing.  He is fitting in the 12 month clothes now.  The library is still closed so we didn't have story time and I am missing it.  I hope that the library is open soon.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon which was fun.  I finished sewing the bags.  I didn't make enough for everyone, sorry about that.  I got tired of making them so I am just going to be done.  Maybe in a couple months I will pull it out again.  Casey had to find a project for the boy scouts while some were getting things signed off so he made turkey sugar cookies and had the boys decorate them.  It turned out to be a lot of work to make all the cookies but they tasted really good and the boys had fun.  He had some extra that we decorated and Isaac had so much fun doing it.  He was pretty excited.  Well that is about it, everyone stay warm.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...