Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Nice Day

Work was good, nothing major just a nice day. It was cold at my desk.  My boss said I could get a heater so I ordered one today.  Dad made it to Houston safe and sound.  He is coming home tomorrow night.  He has some presentation he is making tomorrow.  I decided to meet Karen for dinner in Park City.  It was nice to walk around.  She got her a rug for her bathroom.  It sure is cold.  Robin, I am glad you are feeling better.  You sure are learning a lot of good skills.  We can't find anyone with SQL skills at our work.  Tanya says it is really hard to find people with those skills.  I keep thinking about how valuable Rachel's skills are every time we interview anyone.  Have a great hump day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...