Friday, November 21, 2014

Yeah for Friday

I was just thinking that next week at this time, I will have spent my black Friday money.  That made me smile.  Rachel, don't worry about the house by the time 9 people are there and cooking and black Friday shopping no one will notice the floors.  I am so excited for next week.  I didn't feel great today.  I just felt weird all day.  I am glad we have a quiet weekend planned, I am going to rest up.  Karen I hope you don't get a foot of snow.  Robin, I hope your second job is going OK.  I am glad it isn't a hard job.  Rachel that is fun to just move slow with the kids.  It is amazing how they just love life where ever they are.  Everything is so wonderful.  I love Oliver's snow man shirt.  Have a great weekend LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...