Monday, December 15, 2014

10 more days

It is getting so close to Christmas and birthdays.  I am getting so excited.  I am glad everyone had a good day.  I am so glad about your meds Karen.  That is going to save you a lot of money.  I am glad you got thread Robin.  That is so much fun.  Rachel, I am glad your took your Van in that is good to get is all working.  We went grocery shopping on the way home.  That was nice.  Work was crazy busy and I didn't hardly get anything done.  Tomorrow a new girl starts working so that will be nice.  We have been so short handed.  Well have a great Tuesday.  I am going to meet Kay and Julie for dinner tomorrow at Gardner Village.  I thought that would be fun.  Julie got a new phone and wanted to show it to us.  Love you guys.  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...