Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday

Robin, you are welcome about the thread.  It was old and I am glad that you can use it, it makes me happy.  I am excited about your sewing machine.  Good luck with all your paper work Karen and I am glad that you got some rest Mom.  We had a good day.  Their were some recall stuff on the van so we took it in this morning and picked it up this afternoon.  We also ordered a glove box latch and that will be in tomorrow which will be really nice.  We went on a walk after we dropped off the van, it was a pretty day.  Then Isaac went to preschool.  Casey took him and picked him up since I don't know how to drive his car.  Oliver slept the whole time Isaac was gone which was really nice.  We played outside for a while and then picked up the van.  After dinner we just watched some shows.  Oliver fell asleep while I was holding in and it was so nice just to hold him when he isn't wiggly.  Well everyone have a good night.  I am excited for this weekend.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...