Thursday, December 18, 2014

Cutest cake in the whole world

I love the cake and Isaac loves it.  That is all that matters. Karen way to go on cleaning.  You are more than welcome to come and clean my house when you are done. :) Robin good luck working.  I think you secret santa is going to love that purse.  It is so cute.  I had a good day.  It was busy and I need to have a quiet day.  I am hoping tomorrow will be quiet.  I need to enter data bad.  I am so excited to come up.  I am packing my bags as I speak.  I am also going to bring sunday clothes so we can go to church with you.  I thought that would be fun.  Everyone have a wonderful Friday and we will see you soon.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...