Wednesday, December 17, 2014

White Camper

That cake is going to look just like a white camper.  Casey is so talented.  That is fun.  I am glad you are having a fun time.  Isaac looked so happy.  Congratulations Robin on wrapping that always feels so nice.  I am done wrapping also.  I am excited for this weekend.  We are going to try and come up Friday after work and then leave Sunday after church.  I thought that would be fun.  Today was busy but I just wasn't very productive.  I will try again tomorrow.  My piles are not getting gone but they aren't getting worse.  I am so glad we made it through half a week.  Next week I only have to work 2 days.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...