Thursday, December 18, 2014

Almost Friday

Well my day has been good. It was cold today. It even snowed for about ten minutes or so. Work went by fast. Then after work I decided to start getting my house clean for when everyone comes up for Christmas. So I got 2 out of my 3 bathrooms clean and the three bedroom on the main side. So now I just have to clean my living room and kitchen and the other part of my house, but at least I got started. I am so glad that it is Friday tomorrow. Robin do you want to drive up to Logan with me on Saturday? I am just going up for the day. Just let me know. Well I hope everyone has a great Friday tomorrow. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...