Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Kitchen

Karen, you can come up whenever you would like.   Thanks for coming up.  Casey was baking for most of the day today.  He wanted to make the cake today in case it didn't work out and Isaac wanted sugar cookies again so we made those.  I gave Isaac's teachers the tissues for Christmas and they liked them.  They gave Isaac a present and he made one for me and Casey.  We put them under the tree.  I also brought some treats for Isaac's birthday to his school just to make it special.  They gave him a birthday card and I noticed he was the leader in line.  Calleen and Allen dropped by a minute after they looked at the green house again.  It was good to see them.  After dinner we walked around joanns to get some interfacing and just to get out of the house.  It was a busy day with all the cooking, it is busy with Christmas things and Birthday stuff.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...