Monday, December 15, 2014

It's the week before

Today was good, work has been busy, we are changing the production check process and it's going to be quite the change. We basically were told last week we were changing but we don't honestly have anything in place to make it run smooth, so it's going to be a bumpy ride. Rachel sent me a million thread colors. I'm excited all I had was red so now I can do some diffrent stuff. Thanks! I hope it's not to super snowy in kamas we got nothing in Murray. I finished Christmas shopping so that is a load off, so glad to have that done. Well not much else have a good night



Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...