Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bubbles

Today was a good day. Work was slow but fun. We had a work meeting last year our office did game day on people's birthday but this year our theme is weird holidays. So today was bubble bath day. The gave us a rubber ducky and bubble bath. It was cute. Then I went to Walmart to buy new windshield wipers. I now have cleanish  windows. They don't streak anymore. Then I came home and embroidered. I tried a new design for the pumpkin idea. The one I did last night was nice but I tried a fun color for the edge and I didn't like it. But the one today was better. I think I am going to make gloves. And then finish a whole pumpkin. Well that's about all with me. Have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...