Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bubbles

Today was a good day. Work was slow but fun. We had a work meeting last year our office did game day on people's birthday but this year our theme is weird holidays. So today was bubble bath day. The gave us a rubber ducky and bubble bath. It was cute. Then I went to Walmart to buy new windshield wipers. I now have cleanish  windows. They don't streak anymore. Then I came home and embroidered. I tried a new design for the pumpkin idea. The one I did last night was nice but I tried a fun color for the edge and I didn't like it. But the one today was better. I think I am going to make gloves. And then finish a whole pumpkin. Well that's about all with me. Have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...