Thursday, January 8, 2015

Wild Card

Robin, I love your machine, that is so fun.  Today we were playing Uno I told Isaac about the wild card and he got excited and had to show Casey.  We say Wild Card all the time from It's always sunny, it was funny.  I cleaned up the cedar chest upstairs that holds the toys.  It looks a lot better and it feels better in that room.  We spent a lot of time outside in the afternoon, it is just so pretty.  It feels so good to be outside in the sun.  Last night we watched Jersey Boys and I finished binding the table runner, it is cute.  The Jersey Boys movie is not as good as the play.  It was very disappointing. Well Isaac talked me into coming down tomorrow so we are going to spend the night.  It will be fun.  We will get down their around dinner time.  Thanks for having us Mom.  Well everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...