Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Guacamole

I am glad that everyone is doing good.  Today was another pretty day.  We played outside this morning for a while.  We had guacamole at Randy's yesterday and it was so good we made it for lunch today.  It was good.  Isaac had preschool and afterwards I thought it would be fun to go to the zoo.  It ended up being closed so we just played at the park and it was fun but it didn't end well but it is alright.  We got home and Isaac calmed down.  Casey made brauts on the grill tonight and they tasted good.  I am excited for summer when we can grill a lot.  Mom I think that we will just come for the day.  It will be easier but we can play it by ear.

Love
Rachel

Isaac crawled into Oliver crib and they had fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...