Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Fun times

The mystery puzzle room was a lot of fun.  It was a little too confusing for me.  It took so much time to find the clues and then figure out if the clues were to get more clues or to use to open the door.  It was a good activity.  I think we should try it one time.  You are all so good at puzzles.  It made the day go fast so that was nice.  We went to Lowe's after work and got dad a new key chain.  His had broke and he saw one there the other day he liked.  Rachel we can get a new post for the fence.  I guess we will have to wait until the ground isn't frozen anymore.  Karen good luck with your meetings.  I hope they are interesting.  Robin good luck it has been a long week.  I am with you, I think we haven't worked a full week for a while.  This one is going to seem long.  It is nice to have it a little warmer outside.  We have cub scouts tomorrow night.  We haven't meet for 3 weeks.  It is be interesting to get back to it.  Have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...