Sunday, January 4, 2015

CTR Boy

Oliver did not sleep well last night and was up early this morning.  I think his other tooth is coming in.  It worked out since church is at 1 I could give him a nap before we left.  Isaac loved his new CTR class and was excited to be a CTR Boy.  He was cute.  Oliver did really well at church also.  I got a new class with all boys so it will be a little different but they seem like good kids and participated really well.  Casey is going skiing tomorrow with his friend Nate so Nate came and is spending the night tonight so they can leave in the morning.  I fell on the stairs last night and hurt my arm a bit. Casey had some hot pads that you can stick on and it is feeling better tonight.  Everyone have a good Monday.  It will be weird getting back to real life.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...