Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hump day

It was a busy day for me.  The waffle contest went really well.  My waffle iron blew a fuze but other than that everything went well.  I used someone else waffle iron.  They were really good 6 people made waffles.  The person that won made butter pecan with bananas.  They were really good.  I thought they should have won.  It seemed like I was running all day.  Robin that is such a fun place.  I am so glad you are working there.  Karen, you have a great place also to work.  Casey needs to find a place like that.  Scouts went really well tonight every one brought a collection and showed it.  It was really fun.  I hope tomorrow is a little quieter.  I am excited to hook up Saturday.  Robin we will get you back to work in plenty of time.  It will be fun to get out and about.  I am so glad that Isaac and Oliver are feeling better.  That is fun they are back to running.  That is so weird about the computer.  You should go to Sam's and look around.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...